Combined Interior Sensors
We are introducing a new section in our portfolio - Combined Interior Sensors. In response to increasing interior air quality requirements, we are expanding the range of interior temperature sensors with additional measured physical quantities.
We have developed Combined Interior Sensors that measure air temperature, concentration of relative humidity in the air, concentration of CO2 in the air, atmospheric pressure value and amount of harmful substances in the air - VOC (volitale organic compounds).
Determined values are used to monitor and effectively control the air quality and quality of the environment not only in residential, but also public buildings, such as schools, office buildings, theatres, congress centres, shopping centres, hospitals and many others.
The level of indoor air quality is cruical for our health and well-being. We spend more than 70 % of the time indoor. The correct setting of the climate and of all factors of which it consist (temperature, relative humidity, CO2, atmospheric pressure and VOC) results in better concentration and cerebration, higher readiness to work and creates an environment where you can feel pleasant and comfortable.
The use of Combined Interior Sensors prevents:
- stale air and overheated rooms due to insufficient ventilation
- low humidity, which is perceived as dryness and manifested by burning or irritation of mucous membranes
- high temperature and low humidity, which can cause health problems, especially airway problems or headaches
- uncomfortable feeling due to high or low indoor temperatures
- occurencce of mould in rooms
Interior sensors offer any combination of measured quantities that are suitable for controlling the interior environment of the building. The physical quantities are temperature, relative humidity, CO2, atmospheric pressure and VOC (volitale organic compounds). Combined interior sensors are also producced with different output variants - RTD, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V and digital outputs RS 485 / MODBUS and CAN / CAN open.
The use of Combined Interior Sensors can achieve, for example, the following:
- creation and preservation of a comfortable climate in interiors
- increased concetration and mental performance
- energy savings based on an evaluation of measured values by the air conditioning unit,
- cost savings within the control system
- removal of mists of windows, etc.
Temperature and relative humidity sensors
- output 4 to 20 mA
- output 0 to 10 V
- output RS 485 / MODBUS - STH 102
- outputs CAN / CAN open - STH 104
Temperature, relative humidity and CO2 sensors
- output 4 to 20 mA
- outupt 0 to 10 V - SC 700
- output RS 485 / MODBUS - SC 102
- output CAN / CAN open - SC 104
Temperature, relative humidity, atm. pressure and VOC sensors
Temperature, relative humidity, CO2, atm. pressure and VOC sensors
Other quantify combinations for interior sensors are possible according to specific requirements.
We can also produce Combined Interior Sensors in a version suitable for application in railway vehicles, trams and other means of transport. These sensors meet requirementsof railway standards: EN 61373, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50155, EN 45545-2 and NFPA 130.
For more information about Combined Interior Sensors, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail address: email@example.com or via phone number: +420 571 752 176.