The sensor of temperature and relative humidity - STH 102 is designed to measure the temperature and relative humidity of the air in spaces protected against water. This combined sensor consists of a plastic ribbing head, where a printed circuit board with the individual sensors and a converter is placed to establish a communication via the RS 485 bus. The temperature and relative humidity are measured by a common internal sensor whose signal is processed in a microprocessor and is converted to an output signal of MODBUS RTU.
The sensor of temperature and relative humidity - STH 102 meet ingress protection IP 30 according to EN 60529, as amended. Suitable design and high-quality material ensure that the sensors do not feel disturbing even in the interiors with high aesthetic requirements. You can choose the color of the box white or gray. The installation is recommended on an inner wall at the height of 1.5 m, in areas with moving persons, not exposed to direct sunlight and not influenced by heat from walls, heat sources or lighting.
The sensor of temperature and relative humidity - STH 102 is designed to be operated in a chemically non-aggressive environment; the use must be chosen with regard to the temperature and chemical resistance of the sensor head and of the individual sensors.
The operating conditions to establish the correct function are:
- ambient temperature in the vicinity of the sensor - 40 to 80 °C
- relative ambient humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing humidity)
- atmospheric pressure: 87 to 106 kPa
DECLARATIONS, CERTIFICATES, CALIBRATION
- Manufacturer provides EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Calibration – The final metrological inspection – comparison with standards or working instruments – is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.’s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as amended) or in an Accredited laboratory.