TSDD switches are built as two-state regulators (on/off regulation), which compare the set and immediate temperature and enable switching galvanically isolated relay contacts when the set temperature value is reached. The sensors consists of a plastic connection head with the transparent lid. In the connection head is located electronic equipment with LED display. The switches meet the IP 65 ingress protection requirements according to the EN 60 529 standard. Easy mounting of the switches is ensured by the unique “S head” design invented by SENSIT s.r.o.
Regarding sensing element location and switch application the following versions are available:
- TSDD A – temperature switch for sensing temperature in the switch ambient. The sensing element is placed in the metal stem.
- TSDD P – contact version switch for fixing on pipeline surfaces for surface temperature measurements. The sensing element is housed in a measuring case made of metal. It is delivered with the fastening strap of the length 40 cm and with closure device.
- TSDD K – the sensing element is placed in the metal stem for use in air condition equipment or in tubings. This temperature switch version is available with a plastic mounting clip. Stainless steel thermowell or metal holder can be delivered as an acsessory.
- TSDD C – the sensing element is protected by the TG 8 case, 40 mm long, and provided with a cable 1 m long. Another case type or another cable length should be specified in the order.
Standard temperature ranges, in which the temperature set point can be adjusted, are given in the specifications table. For the TSDD A the maximum allowable operation temperature is 70 °C, for the TSDD P this temperature limit is 110 °C. For applications above 140 °C the TSDD K may be used. However, in this case the switch version with the stem elongated by 60 mm and the metal centric fixing clip must be used.
These switches are designed to be used in a chemically non-aggressive environment.
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- Manufacturer provides EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Calibration – The final metrological inspection – comparison with standards or working instruments – is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.’s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as amended) or in an Accredited laboratory.