The TR 085JA resistance temperature sensors are specially designed for temperature measurement of rubber mixes. The temperature range for use of the sensors is -50 to 220 °C and these limits must not be exceeded even for a brief period. The sensors can be used for all control systems compatible with the Pt 100/3850 or Pt 1000/3850 temperature sensor. The sensors meet the ingress protection classof IP 65 according to EN 60529, as amended, and they are designed for general use. The design of the sensor, in which the temperature sensor is connected with the end of the measuring case, ensures very fast response of the sensor on temperature changes, even when the sensor is just minimally submerged in the measured rubber mix. The sensors are designed to be operated in a chemically non-agresive environment, the use must be chosen with regard to the temperature and chemical resistance of the case and the supply cable.
Recommended use and position of the sensors:
- the working position is given by the position of the assembly fitting and by the sensor length
- it is necessary to ensure that the entire measuring section of the case with the length of 7 mm is in contact with the medium to be measured
- Temperature near the lead-in cable: -50 to 220 °C
- Relative ambient humidity: 10 to 100%
- Atmospheric pressure: 70 to 106 kPa
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- Manufacturer provides EU Decleration of Conformity.
- Calibration - The final metrological inspection - comparison with standards or working instruments - is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.'s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as amended) or in an Accredited laboratory.