Point temperature sensors based on FBG (Fiber Bragg Grating) structures. They are designed to measure the temperature of gaseous, liquid and solid substances. The maximum temperature range is -50 to 200 °C. These fully dielectric sensors are designed for specialized measurements in highly electromagnetically disturbed environments.
- Advanced industrial applications.
- Power industry (temperature measurement of transformer windings, electric motors, etc.).
- Automotive (temperature measurement of charging stations, batteries).
- Avionics, aerospace.
- Long-term stability, accuracy and repeatability of measurements.
- Measurement accuracy linear over the entire range of measured temperatures.
- Large dynamic range, sensors can be located up to several kilometers from the evaluation unit.
- Completely dielectric sensor – galvanic isolation of the measuring point with the evaluation electronics.
- Immune to electromagnetic radiation.
- Interconnecting fibre optic cable between evaluation electronics and sensors.
- Fibre optic switch.
- Converter to RS485.