The STC 104 temperature and CO2 sensor is designed to measure the carbon dioxide concentration and temperature of the air in spaces protected against water.
The STC 104 temperature and CO2 sensor consists of a plastic ribbing head where a printed circuit board with the individual sensors and a converter is placed to establish a communication via the CAN bus. The temperature is measured by a sensor whose signal is processed in a microprocessor and is converted to a CANopen output signal with CiA DS 301 specification. The CO2 value is measured by a NDIR module whose digital signal is also converted to an output signal of CANopen output signal with CiA DS 301 specification. For the CO2 concentration sensor, there is an autocalibration function available to set the sensor at the minimum CO2 value corresponding to the outside concentration level. The STC 104 temperature and CO2 sensormeets the ingress protection of IP 30 according to EN 60 529. Suitable design and high-quality material ensure that the sensor does not feel disturbing even in the interiors with high aesthetic requirements. You can choose the color of the box white or gray.
The STC 104 temperature and CO2 sensor is designed to be operated in a chemically non-aggressive environment; its use must be chosen with regard to temperature and chemical resistance of the head and of the individual sensors. The operating conditions to establish the correct function are:
- Ambient temperature in the vicinity of the sensor: 0 to 45 °C
- Relative ambient humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing humidity)
- Atmospheric pressure: 87 to 106 kPa
TESTS, DECLARATION, CALIBRATIONS
- Manufacturer provides EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Calibration – The final metrological inspection – comparison with standards or working instruments – is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.’s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard) or in an Accredited laboratory.