The TR 111A and TR 111B temperature sensors are designed taking into account specific needs of temperature measurement of the rubber mixtures processing in the rubber industry. The temperature sensor of variant A is equipped with the LEMO connector and can be completed by a metal connection head. The temperature sensor of variant B is equipped with a ceramic terminal block placed in a connection head.
The temperature sensors are highly resistant to abrasion influence of rubber mixtures and to vibrations. The sensors can be also used to measure temperature of plastic and bulk materials. The cases of the temperature sensors are made of stainless steel. And with its design, faster time response is achieved compared to sensors installed into a thermowell.
- DANW4-M2A-4x-NS-CaL connection head for the variant A
- Cable connector counterpart for the variant A - LEMO FFA.1S.304.CLAC62
- Connection cable with the LEMO FFA.1S.304.CLAC62 connector for the variant A
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- Manufacturer provides EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Calibration – The final metrological inspection – comparison with standards or working instruments – is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.’s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as amended) or in an Accredited laboratory.