The TR 153C temperature sensor is designed taking into account specific needs of temperature measurement of the rubber mixtures processing in the rubber industry. The temperature sensor is equipped with the LEMO connector and can be completed by a metal connection head.
The temperature sensor is highly resistant to abrasion influence of rubber mixtures and to vibrations. The sensor can be also used to measure temperature of plastic and bulk materials. The case of the temperature sensor is made of stainless steel. And with its design, faster time response is achieved compared to sensors installed into a thermowell.
- DANW4-M2A-4x-NS-CaL connection head
- Cable connector counterpart - LEMO FFA.1S.304.CLAC62
- Connection cable with the LEMO FFA.1S.304.CLAC62 connector
DECLARATION, CERTIFICATION, CALIBRATION
- Manufacturer provides EU Declaration of Conformity.
- Calibration – The final metrological inspection – comparison with standards or working instruments – is carried out for all the products. Continuity of the standards and working measuring instruments is ensured within the meaning of the Section 5 of Act no.505/1990 on metrology. The manufacturer offers a possibility to supply the sensors calibrated in SENSIT s.r.o.’s laboratory (according to requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, as amended) or in an Accredited laboratory.